Recycling Theme as the Base for Fashion CompetitionThis article was first published in Berita Harian on April 03, 2019.
Commonwealth Day 2019Fashion students turn recycled plastic into clothes for modest wear competition. This article was first published in Yahoo! Lifestyle Singapore on 15 March 2019.
Royal Commonwealth Society of Singapore partners MDISRoyal Commonwealth Society of Singapore partners MDIS to celebrate Commonwealth Day 2019 with avant-garde modest fashion show
MDIS Journal of Business, Sciences and TechonologyJournal of Business, Sciences and Technology
Dogged determinationEvery now and then, you meet someone who is utterly focused in life, like Ms Kiran Kaur.
Her interest in biomedical sciences and their impact on people’s well-being put her on a trajectory in which she has single-mindedly ticked off the skills she needs to achieve her ultimate goal: Research on brain cancer therapy.
TNP: Dogged determinationA physician can treat a patient, but a scientist can treat a population. So, to make a positive contribution to the scientific arena and to also work towards cures for ailments, I chose to study biomedical sciences. MDIS made me an independent researcher.
MDIS Horizons (Nov to Dec 2018)Reaching New Heights
- T.E.D Awards 2018
- Singapore Jewellery & Gem Fair 2018
- MDIS Graduations 2018
MDIS Celebrates Double Win at Singapore Prestige Brand Award 2018The institute, one of only four winners of the Singapore Prestige Brand Award
– Heritage Brands 2018, also won overall winner for the category
Mind FieldMDIS School of Psychology’s new approach to academics, science and the arts opens a broad range of career options to students.
MDIS Horizons (Sep to Oct 2018)A Journey Of Excellence
- A Heritage of Excellence - Singapore Prestige Brand Award
- Setting the Benchmark for Success - HRM Reader's Choice Awards
- Celebrating Success - Bangor University Graduation
MDIS Horizons (Jul to Aug 2018)New Partnerships Towards Success
- MDIS unveils joint venture with Jewellery Design and Management International School
- MDIS School of Fashion and Design collaborates on recyclable plastics fashion
MDIS Horizons (May to Jun 2018)New Beginnings
- MDIS launches private education sector's first dedicated School of Nursing
- MDIS continues 23-year tradition, pumps in another $230,000 to help students and families in need
MDIS Horizons (Mar to Apr 2018)Holistic Learning And Development
- MDIS wins big at Youth Entrepreneurship Competition 2018
- New Partnership with Gold-rated University of Portsmouth
MDIS Horizons (Jan to Feb 2018)Powering The Future Of Education
- MDIS rocks Chingay 2018
- Inaugural MDIS-Leeds Beckett University graduation
MDIS Horizons (Nov to Dec 2017)A Heritage of Excellence
- MDIS and MDC clinches industry awards
- The MDIS Blog - Your smart life guide to success
MDIS Horizons (Sep to Oct 2017)A Progressive Institute Nurturing Future-Ready Professionals
- MDIS launches new skills-based programmes and School of Nursing
- Celebrating our graduands' achievements
- A caring MDIS
MDIS Horizons (Jul to Aug 2017)Next Frontier: Collaborative Partnerships and Digitalisation
- Building Global Connections and Partnerships
- Powering the Classroom of the Future
MDIS Horizons (May to Jun 2017)Educating with a Heart
- MDIS 22nd Scholarship and Bursary Awards
- 3rd MDIS Graduation Fashion Show features inspiring collections on the runway