MASCOT DESIGN COMPETITIONLifestyle
General Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition, participants are deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- Upon entering this competition, participants must submit all contact details as requested by MDIS (which must include and not limited to a valid email address and phone number) which will be used for the following purposes:
- to notify the winner;
- to post the winner’s name, pictures and prizes on social media platforms;
- MDIS will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to make contact with any participant due to any errors or inaccuracies in the contact details provided by the participants.
How to Participate
- Submit one A3 design board with the registration form. Download the form here.
- Mascot design must contain a distinguished feature of MDIS.
- Give a name for your Mascot design.
- Mascot ideas must not contain or refer to violence, profanity, sex, offensive religious content or direct attacks on individuals or organisations. It must not contain or refer to any names, products or services of any company or entity or any third-party trademarks, logos, trade dress or promotion of any brand, product or service.
How to Submit
- Participants are to submit their entries throgh:
- Email of artwork in JPG / PNG / PDF to < firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Mail or drop off their physical entries at our MDIS campus. A box will be placed at Reception Counter (Block A, Level 1) for the collection of entries.
Management Development Institute of Singapore
501 Stirling Road, Singapore 148951
Attention: Product & Social Media Marketing
Send in your entries latest by 3 January 2020, 17:30 (SGT). Entries received after the closing deadline will not be accepted.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. Once submitted, no further changes to the entry will be considered.
- All submissions must be original artworks. Entries found to have plagiarised content will be disqualified.
- The competition is now open until cut-off date 3 January 2020 at 17:30 (SGT).
- The competition is open to all MDIS staff and students.
- Shared/group entries are not allowed. Each entry must be registered under only one name. Please make a copy of your artwork before submission.
Judging & Winner Information
- The Top 3 entries will be uploaded on our Facebook and Instagram page.
- The Top 3 winners will be selected internally.
- MDIS mascot will be selected out of the 3 best designs.
- Winner shall consent to MDIS using, displaying, copying, editing, cropping, reproducing, posting, publishing, exhibiting and/or distributing the design in any form, including but not limited to: electronic, print, digital and/or electronic publishing via the internet.
- Winner will provide working file to MDIS to produce the mascot costume.
- MDIS has full discretion to determine any submission as invalid and/or ineligible.
- Definition of 'creative' will vary hence MDIS has full rights to determine the winners with any reason whatsoever.
- The results of the competition will be announced on MDIS Facebook and Instagram page by 15 January 2020.
- Winners will be notified via email for the collection of their prizes. Prizes must be collected in person at MDIS Campus (501 Stirling Road, Singapore 148951).
- Winners are required to show their Facebook and/or Instagram account page for verification purposes only.
- All prizes must be collected within seven (7) calendar days after the notification email.
- Failure to respond to the school within seven (7) calendar days of issuing the notification email, may lead to the forfeiture of the prize and the school deciding to award the prize to another participant.
1st Prize: S$500 Cash
2nd & 3rd Prize: A pair of Golden Village Gold Class Movie Vouchers
Note: Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-exchangeable.
MDIS values your privacy and we are committed to safeguarding your personal data in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012. By providing your contact details to us, you hereby agree that MDIS may use your personal data that you have provided to us to contact you by mail, email, text messages or telephone calls for marketing purposes.