Need more tips to assist you in your job search?
Career Articles gives you a wide range of articles that is helpful in your employment quest.
The process of a job search is a long one. It usually includes résumé writing, job application and interviews. Negotiation can last from weeks to months. This is especially so in this competitive job market. Job seekers need to be realistic, perseverant and open towards job application and interviews. Below are some articles which advise you on how to approach each stage of the job search.
- Be a Purple Cow, But Swim in Blue Oceans
- Are You Dressed for Success?
- Want That Job? - You must have Determination, Ambition, Confidence and Courage
- Getting started - self assessment and job search
- Job application - cover letter, resumé and interviews skills
- Put your resumé to work!
- The impact of a good resumé!
- Should you lie on your resumé?
- Action verbs to use for an interview/resumé
- Top three interview questions to prepare for
- What entry-level workers wish they'd known when they graduated
- The basics of career advancement
- A changed world of job hunts
- Connect and Contact
- Networking Skills
- Important tips for your interview
- Beyond Super and Ill-Prepared Students, How About Some With Creativity?