Quality And WSH Policy
MDIS Pte Ltd
MDIS is committed to provide globally accredited programmes and excellence in student care through continual improvement of our programmes and services.
The Quality Objectives are:
To achieve 90% service evaluation rate of 3 or above and at a stretch target of 95% (this service evaluation rating includes membership service rating, receptionist service rating and the administrative service rating)
To achieve 90% facility evaluation rating of 3 or above and at a stretch target of 95%
To achieve 90% overall satisfaction rating of 3 or above and at a stretch target of 95%
To achieve 90% module evaluation rate of average 3 or above
To achieve 90% lecturer evaluation rate of average 3 or above
MDIS Residences Pte Ltd
MDIS Residences is committed to provide excellent accommodations services and improve the effectiveness of the quality management system through continual improvement.
The Quality Objective is:
To achieve 95% overall satisfaction rating of 3 or above with a stretch target of 100%
MDIS and its subsidiaries are committed to meet statutory and regulatory requirements through demonstration of responsibility for the safety and health of the employees, contractors, suppliers, students and visitors in the work environment.
To achieve this, the Management shall aim to:
- Eliminate hazards at the workplace to ensure everyone’s safety and health
- Prevent occurrence of incidents and ill health
- Provide adequate information, training and supervision of all employees in workplace safety and health practices
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the workplace safety and health management system
- Comply with the requirements of the Workplace Safety and Health Act