FOUNDATION YEAR CERTIFICATE
Full-time: 7 months
- Provide a flexible structured programme of study to improve English language skills
- and communications skills of the participants
- Provide a sound knowledge base in basic business studies and introduce fundamental
- business concepts
- Encourage the development of a creative attitude, an open mind and business-relevant
- Motivate participants to understand how organisations are managed effectively and
- how to launch and sustain their managerial career
- English Plus
- English Advanced
- Communication Skills
- Introduction to Business Management
- Fundamentals of Information Technology OR Marketing Theory and Fashion Business
- Obtained at least Grade C6 in any of the 5 GCE "O" Level subjects or equivalent
- International applicants must have completed 10 years of formal education
- Obtained at least 5.5 for IELTS OR
- Obtained at least paper based 525 for TOEFL OR
- MDIS Certificate in English (Upper-Intermediate) OR
- Achieve a minimum score of 85 and above in Duolingo English Test OR
|Tuition Fee||US$3,600.00 (equivalent to S$4,992.72)|
|Non-Tuition Fee||US$442.00 (equivalent to S$613.00)|
- Conversion rates displayed above are based on indication only and subject to change from time to time.
- International: Non-tuition fees for full-time programmes include MDIS membership entrance fee, membership subscription fees, medical insurance and medical examination.
- Non-tuition fees for international students may vary.
- Non-tuition fees are non-refundable, refer to MDIS refund policy for more details.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
International student is required to apply for a student pass if he/she wishes to study full-time in Singapore. Applicant is required to submit the following documents to MDIS:
MDIS Application Form
- 4 recent passport-size photographs of the applicant (against white background)
- 1 copy of Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA) e-Form 16
- Copy of applicant's passport pages showing his/ her particulars and travel and travel document's date of validity (At least 1 year)
- Copy of applicant's Birth Certificate / Affidavit
- Copy of applicant's Certified / Notarised copy of Education Results / Certificates and Transcripts (with detailed results)
- Copy of the student pass (For applicants transferred from other schools in Singapore) or Notification for Cancellation of Student Pass, Visit pass and Embarkation Form
- Must show proof of English Medium Study / First Placement Test Attempted / IELTS / TOEFL
- Copy of financial ability (e.g. bank statement, fixed deposit / saving account)
- Visa Required Country only (E.g. minimum amount of RMB150,000 for PRC only)
- Proof of parent's occupation (PRC only)
- University Matriculation Form (if applicable)
- Letter by applicant indicating interest to study with MDIS (study plan / statement of purpose) for Master programmes
Note: notarized English translations are needed if documents are in other languages.
For more enquiries, please contact us at 6278 8000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MDIS permits students to pay their course fee in instalments. An administrative charge of S$107.00 (inclusive of GST) will be levied on each late instalment payment of the course fee. Fees are payable upon confirmation and acceptance of the place in the programme before the programme commencement.
You may pay your fee by cash, NETS, VISA, MasterCard, AMEX or by cheque or through our financial assistance scheme. If payment is by cheque, please indicate the details of the programme applied for on the back of the cheque, stating clearly your personal particulars and company name. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are inclusive of GST.
Please note that under the Private Education Act, all students will enter into a Fee Protection Scheme contract with MDIS.
Student Pass Application
International students are required to apply for a student pass if he/she wishes to study full-time in Singapore.