Join us in MDIS Campus for various interactive and hands-on workshops. Discover 3D Printing, Design your own Motifs Tote Bags, Sneak a Peek into Practical Trainings from the School of Tourism & Hospitality and Learn How Bacteria Grow and How to Determine a PCR Test in the Life Sciences Lab.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- To participate in the workshops, all attendees must be Fully Vaccinated^ and receive a confirmed registration
- Upon entry to MDIS campus and workshop venue, all confirmed attendees must do safe entry check in/out with their TraceTogether app or token
- All confirmed attendees will be subject to safe distancing (minimum 1 metre) and capacity limit in each venue
- All confirmed attendees are required to wear mask at all times. Consuming F&B is strictly not allowed during workshop
In addition, all confirmed attendees are NOT allowed to enter MDIS Campus or take part in the workshops if they:
- Feel unwell, or have household members on Home Quarantine Order / Stay Home Notice
- Experience flu-like symptoms such as fever and cough
- Have received Health Risk Warning / Health Risk Alert
- Have tested positive on a COVID-19 antigen rapid test (ART) in the last 72 hours
- Have been served a mandatory isolation period such as Stay Home Notice (SHN)
MDIS reserves the right to deny entry or cancel your registration for reasons including but not limited to the ones listed above.
^ An individual is considered vaccinated if he/ she has been: a) fully vaccinated, i.e. has received the appropriate regimen of World Health Organisation Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) vaccines including their respective duration post-vaccination for the vaccine to be fully effective, and had their vaccination records ingested in MOH’s national IT systems ; b) recovered from COVID-19 within the last 180 days, or c) has obtained a negative result on a pre-event test taken in the past 24 hours before the expected end of the event.