Tips on Managing Time Effectively
- Time Audit: Calculate how much time you actually spend on your current tasks
- Set goals & time limit: What are your Most Important Tasks to achieving your goals? Can you delegate the less important tasks? How much time are you willing to give up? Give yourself a certain amount of time for your tasks
- Prioritize: List down your tasks from most important & urgent to least important & not urgent. Delete the not important or urgent.
- Break Time: Step away from long tasks and come back with fresh eyes.
- Stay Organized: Organization is key to keeping track of your goals. Plan your daily activities and keep track of your deadlines.
- Be Patient: It’s ok to break away from your plans once in a while – you are human, not a machine! Not everything will go according to plan, so it’s most important that you are patient with yourself