blues: -> PLAN, PLACE, PHYSICAL, PURPOSEFUL
SEE YOU AT THE TOP!Just remember the 4 Ps
It is natural for one to come out with excuses. Nevertheless, it takes one who is willing to stand out from the crowd, to change one’s disturbing mindset, ‘bite the bullet through’ and still persevere despite all setbacks.
And that person might as well be YOU for your own sake and loved ones.
The main causes are predominantly due to worries and anxieties. If one chooses not to deal with it seriously then it could lead to adverse effects such as stress which could then dampen motivation and the effort to revive the fuel to propel forward will be even more laborious.
Hence, ‘do it right the first time’ would be an appropriate first strike to curb subsequent excuses.
Do bear in mind one can’t always be impeccable in the above, hence it must be coupled with perseverance and resilience.
In short, carry out the following actions plans to curb excuses by doing it right the first time with perseverance and much resilient.
(1) Recognise such excuses are not really your ‘true’ self, they are just some behavior that everyone needs to be dealt with.
(2) Change your thought patterns or thinking habits by focussing on your strength rather than your weakness.
– Practical Tip: Hear some music or do some casual exercise to distract your mind, but do not engage in addictions that ‘steal’ most of your time.
(3) Be determined to persevere all efforts despite all odds with fresh energy at the start of each new day.
– ‘You can fail today, but tomorrow you have the right to start it right all over again.’ – Alex Lim
(4) Practice the 4 P’s (Plan, Place, Physical, Purposeful)
(5) Speak to someone close regarding such excuses or any difficulties you face.
What is biotechnology exactly? What is its history and future and why should you study…