Terms & Conditions
- MDIS reserves the right to change and/or amend, extend, withdraw, or alter any of the terms & conditions stated without prior notice or giving any reasons thereof. All prizes are non-exchangeable.
- Winner’s name, pictures, and prizes may be used for publicity reasons. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events, and/or any other purposes. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
- MDIS values your privacy and we are committed to safeguarding your personal data in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012. By participating and providing your contact details to us, you hereby agree that MDIS may use your personal data that you have provided to contact you by mail, email, text messages, or telephone calls for marketing purposes.
- There will be video and audio recordings throughout the event for the purposes of creating future marketing materials and content. Should you wish not to be featured, kindly write to us at email@example.com.
- Enjoy up to $4,500 education rebates when you apply during MDIS E-Open House (17 Oct 2020). This rebate scheme cannot be used in conjunction with Education Recovery Grant and other promotional rebates.
- The actual amount of rebates will vary depending on the level of study and year of entry. Speak to MDIS Education Consultants to find out more about what rebates you are eligible for.
- For rebates to be valid, all applicants must make payment within 2 weeks upon issuance of the offer letter.
Spin & Win
- Applicable for any new applications received during MDIS E-Open House (17 October 2020) by 4pm (GMT+8).
- All new applications will be consolidated by cut-off time (4pm, 17 Oct 2020) and qualify as entry into the Spin & Win game at 6pm (GMT +8).
- MDIS will conduct the Spin & Win game and draw 9 random winners from their applications.
- When winners are drawn and to claim the prizes, they must complete 1st instalment payment of their applied programmes and submit their proof of payment to MDIS Education Consultants.
- Upon completion of 1st instalment payment, winners from the Spin & Win game will be notified by MDIS staff for collection details. Should the winners fail to provide a response and/or acknowledge receipt, MDIS reserves the right to withdraw or forfeit the prize accordingly.
University of Sunderland (UOS) Mystery Prizes
- Applicable to the first 3 successful applications for undergraduate or postgraduate UOS programmes with MDIS during MDIS E-Open House (17 October 2020).
- Applicants will be excluded from the Spin & Win game.
- To claim the mystery prizes, applicants must complete 1st instalment payment and submit proof of payment to MDIS Education Consultants.
- Applicants will be notified by MDIS staff for collection details. MDIS reserves the right to withdraw or forfeit the prize accordingly.
How to Participate in ‘Hide & Seek with Mighty’ Contest
Mighty the Lion is hidden across 5 different locations in our virtual map. Screenshot Mighty and his hidden location and comment on the “Hide & Seek with Mighty” MDIS Facebook post to enter the contest. To increase the chances of winning, each participant is allowed to have multiple posts.
- This contest applies to the public except for MDIS Staff.
- Participants must comment on the post with a screenshot of Mighty. While multiple entries are allowed, screenshots of duplicated locations of each unique Facebook user will not be taken into account.
- The contest will close on 17 October 2020, 23:59 (GMT +8).
- 5 Winners will be chosen at random.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook for the collection details. Should the winners fail to provide a response and/or acknowledge receipt within 3 working days, MDIS reserves the right to withdraw and/or forfeit the prize accordingly.